SWEET POTATO CHIP FRIES
I’m not much on directions, but I’ve taken pictures to guide you through this recipe. These sweet potato chip fries are amazing. They usually don’t make it on a plate because we stand over the baking sheet and scarf them down as soon as they come out of the oven.
Sweet Potato Chip Fries
1 yam/sweet potato
2 egg whites
Salt, pepper, garlic, Italian seasoning to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 385 degrees.
- Cut potato into chip slices.
- Place chips into Tupperware or Ziploc bag with egg whites.
- Add pepper, garlic, and Italian. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Lay on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with Pam.
- Drizzle olive oil. Add more seasoning to taste.
- Bake 20-25 Minutes. Flip one time during baking.
- Don’t burn them!