Our Membership Policies
The Important Stuff (Read This!)
- We offer a 10% monthly discount for Military, Law Enforcement, Fire, Teachers, Nurses and College Students. (Any other individual not listed will pay regular price.)
We offer monthly family plans at a 10% discount for two in the same immediate family. We offer monthly family plans at a 15% discount for three or more in the same immediate family. There are no discounts on punch cards or INCENDIA3 memberships.
- Discounts cannot be combined. The highest available discount will be applied.
- CrossFit Affiliate Members are always welcome at Incendia. Your first visit is always free and there is no need to call ahead – just show up. Please take a look at the WOD to decide if you should attend a CrossFit or Incendia SWEAT Class.
- We have a generous Membership Referral Program. For every person that you refer, you will receive one free month once that person has been a member for three full months.
- New members may start with either CrossFit or our Incendia SWEAT Classes. Choose the class that best suits your schedule, arrive 15 minutes early and we’ll get you all taken care of.
- Kids are welcome and they will LOVE our Incendia KidCare Facility. Children are not allowed in the main gym at any time unless participating in CrossFit Kids Classes or accompanied by a parent.
- There are no contracts and all memberships are month-to-month. Membership fees are charged automatically on the 1st of each month by credit/debit/EFT/ACH. You must give seven days written notice via the Hold/Cancellation Form on our website to cancel or make membership changes prior to the first of the month or you will be charged for that month. No exceptions.
- You may freeze your membership for up to three months in a calendar year. If you freeze in excess of three months, you will need to re-join at current class rates when you decide to return to Incendia. Please use the Hold/Cancellation From to make this request.