Incendia House Rules
This is your guide to getting the best
from your box.
- LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR. Enough said.
- WHEN YOUR COACH TALKS, YOU LISTEN. We want you to socialize….but not during instruction.
- GIVE 100%. Work as hard as you can. Never quit.
- BE ON TIME. Arrive early, stay late and practice, practice, practice.
- DON’T CHEAT. No one cares what your score is, but everyone cares if you cheated. Be honest with yourself and everyone else. If you want to be on the Leader Board, have someone count for you. If no one saw it, it didn’t happen. Don’t cheat the range of motion either. You know what the standards are. “No rep” yourself if you don’t complete the full range of motion.
- DON’T QUIBBLE.Coaches have the final say. On movements. On scaling. On Range of Motion. On time. On burpee penalties. On….everything.
- KEEP YOUR KIDS SAFE.Unless they are participating in CrossFit Kids, children are not allowed in the main gym. Period. Keep kids in the Incendia KidCare Center. It is for their own safety and yours. If your kids need to be assisted during class, it is your responsibility to take care of them. Your coach is coaching the class and can’t do double-duty as a babysitter.
- TRACK YOUR PROGRESS. We give you access to Wodify WOD Tracking. Use it.
- DO WHAT YOU SUCK AT.No cherry-picking.
- CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF. Throw your trash (water bottles/bandaids/used tape/food/etc) away. Pick up your weights. Put away your boxes. Sanitize where your DNA (sweat/blood/bodily fluids) was left.
- TAKE YOUR STUFF HOME!We have a collection of jackets/water bottles/baby toys/random stuff. Take home what you came in with!
- DON’T COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR SHITTY MUSIC.You won’t even hear the music once you start your WOD (if you do hear it, you’re not working hard enough).
- WE ARE NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT.We cuss, fart, yell, grunt, scream, sweat, pee and bleed. You will, too.
- ENCOURAGE OTHERS.
- BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR FITNESS, HEALTH & SAFTEY.Our workouts are tough. The weight is heavy. If you need to pull back, tell the coach and do so. This is being smart, not weak.
- GET INVOLVED.The beauty and experience of CrossFit is more than the WOD.
- ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS HAVE FUN!