INCENDIA KIDCARE POLICIES
CrossFit Incendia KidCare Policies
CrossFit Incendia welcomes children ages six weeks to ten years old to KidCare in our Kiddie Containment Area. Children are not permitted on the gym floor during class hours or Open Gym (with the exception of CrossFit Kids Classes) and they are not allowed in the Kiddie Containment Area unsupervised.
We are excited to offer babysitting services to all Incendia members for a minimal cost, but it is important to note that we are NOT an official daycare service. Our mission is to provide a safe environment for your child or children while you work out, with convenient drop-in babysitting arrangements.
The cost for CrossFit Incendia KidCare is $10 per month for one child, $15 per month for two or more children, and daily drop-in rates are $3 per session.
Class Times for which KidCare is Offered:
- M/T/W/F: 8:00 am to 10:00 am, 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Th: 8:00 am to 1:00pm, 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Sat: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
For the safety of all children, please review and follow the KidCare policies outlined below. These rules will be strictly enforced so that each child has a safe and enjoyable experience in our KidCare Center.
- Children are not permitted in the KidCare Center without CrossFit Incendia staff present.
- The maximum time each child can be in the KidCare Center each day is two hours.
- Children may only be signed into the KidCare Center by parents or legal guardians.
- Children must be signed in and signed out upon each visit to the KidCare Center.
- Parents and legal guardians must remain in the gym while their children are in the KidCare Center. Parents may not leave the CrossFit Incendia premises for any reason while their children are in the KidCare Center.
- If your child is not toilet trained and requires diapers, KidCare Staff cannot change diapers. Parents are required to change diapers.
- If a child is toilet trained and under the age of five, the child’s parent will be notified to take the child to the restroom. CrossFit Incendia Staff will not accompany children to the restroom. Please be aware that you may be asked to pause your workout to take your child to the bathroom, if necessary.
- No food, drinks, candy, gum, backpacks, purses or bags are allowed in the KidCare Center. The only exception is pre-made baby bottles. All diaper bags/backpacks/purses are to be hung outside the KidCare door.
- CrossFit Incendia is not responsible for any lost or damaged items brought from home. Any property your child brings should be properly labeled. Coins, balloons, toy guns or toy swords are not permitted. Any items that may be considered a choking hazard for any child may not be permitted in the KidCare Center.
- 10. The CrossFit Incendia KidCare Staff reserves the right to refuse KidCare service to anyone at any time if child exhibits unruly behavior and consistent disobedience which creates a difficult situation or safety issues for Staff or other children.
- CrossFit Incendia reserves the right to suspend KidCare privileges from any member who consistently neglects to adhere to the CrossFit Incendia KidCare Policies.
Sick children are not allowed in the KidCare Center. If your child exhibits flu-like symptoms, sore throat, rashes of any kind, nasal discharge or productive cough, please keep them at home. KidCare Staff members reserve the right to refuse service if they deem a child too ill to be in the KidCare Center.
Children are expected to behave appropriately for their age group. Repeated disregard for the rules or failure to listen to KidCare Staff will result in a short “time out” for children two and older. Redirection will be used to address behavior problems for children under the age of two. Behaviors such at hitting, kicking, biting, and spitting will not be tolerated.
Parents will be called to the KidCare Center if their child is behaving inappropriately or cannot be calmed. It this is a repeated occurrence, a course of action will be decided upon by the parent and KidCare Staff, which could lead to suspension of KidCare Center privileges.
[…] INCENDIA KIDCARE POLICIES […]